THE CLINICAL SCIENCE BEHIND CAVIARLIERI
Peer-Reviewed Caviarlieri Scientific Studies
Caviarlieri scientific studies are published in US PubMed, Europe PubMed Central and peer-reviewed journals like Rejuvenation Research, Journal of Biological Regulators and Homeostatic Agents and Acta Bio Medica Official Journal of the Society of Medicine and Natural Sciences of Parma. The reports published are as follows:
- 2022 New Study Featured in Functional Foods In Health and Disease Journal – A randomized, controlled trial on the effectiveness of a proprietary marine lipo-peptide formula vs omega-3 on cytokines profile, anxiety, and pain symptoms in patients with fibromyalgia
- Beneficial Modulation from a High-Purity Caviar-Derived Homogenate on Chronological Skin Aging
- Effective Properties of a Sturgeon-Based Bioactive Compound on Stress-Induced Hippocampal Degeneration And On In Vitro Neurogenesis
- Improving Sperm Quality and Spermatogenesis through a Bioactive Marine Compound
- Beneficial Effect of a Sturgeon-Based Bioactive Compound on Gene Expression of Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha Matrix Metalloproteinases And Type-10 Collagen in Human Chondrocytes
- A Sturgeon-derived Bioactive Compound beneficially modulates nuclear receptors controlling metabolic functions in patients with Metabolic Syndrome
- Testing a novel Bioactive Marine Nutraceutical on Osteoarthritis patients
- A Double- Blind, RCT Testing Beneficial Modulation of Bdnf in Middle-Aged, Life Style-Stressed Subjects : A Clue to Brain Protection
- Protective Effect of a Fish Egg Homogenate Marine Compound on Arterial Ultrastructure in Spontaneous Hypertensive Rats
Exciting Research Developments
Further ongoing research studies on Caviarlieri at the molecular level have proven that this caviar supplement is effective in the gene expression of genes related to anti-aging, inflammation, collagen type 1 and energy. This will mean that Caviarlieri, Swiss Caviar Cellular Therapy Supplement can help reduce and control inflammation and potentially delay the onset and progression of degenerative diseases.
CLINICAL Studies on Key Ingredients of caviarlieri
These studies validate the supreme rejuvenative, regenerative and anti-aging benefits of the Caviar Cellular DNA Extract with Marine Peptides and the important role of Caviarlieri in Cellular Therapy.
The extensive compilation of empirical studies of the key ingredients of Caviarlieri with more than 3000 clinical subjects using randomized double blind placebo methodology, have also demonstrated the excellent potent effects of Caviarlieri’s Caviar Cellular DNA Extract in the rejuvenation and revitalization of our cells.
These evidence based luxurious bio active Ingredients in Caviarlieri demonstrate why it is effective for osteoarthritis, enhancement of physical stamina and cellular energy levels, prevention of brain degeneration, alleviating metabolic syndrome, mood elevation, libido enhancement and improving sperm quality, delivering immense energy to ensure ageless performance, enhanced vitality and timeless beauty.
GLOBAL ACCREDITATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS