Joint pains come in many forms and severities. The prevalence of this health issue is not taken so seriously compared to other disorders. But statistics should make us more aware and alarmed of its position in the innumerable health issues that plague us. According to arthritis.com, studies show that joint problems and diseases ranks fifth among all forms of disability worldwide, affecting 10 percent of the world’s population over the age of 60. It is also estimated that degenerative joint disorders will impact 130 million individuals around the world by the year 2050.
Because of these numbers, it also almost automatically means that majority of the affected population will be hooked and dependent on painkillers due to the lack of alternative treatment. This is a serious problem as many of the painkillers are destructive to the gut, and the increase in the need for a higher dosage over time makes them less effective and highly addictive. Moving up to stronger pain killers and higher dosages have terrible long term side effects neurologically and even to cardiac function. For people suffering from acute joint pains, the use of pain killers is short-term and rather safe. But since chronic joint pains are more common, this is where the problem lies.
And this is where Caviarlieri (caviar supplement) comes in. Among its many benefits, it works as a supplement which also helps to significantly reduce chronic joint pain by reducing chronic inflammation. It addresses three of the most common goals of this problem which is pain relief, pain management and zero side effects . Caviarlieri is a renowned Caviar Cellular Therapy soft gel supplement and ingredients which target inflammation. Scientifically, Caviarlieri triggers epigenetic mechanisms and processes and activates gene expression to reduce inflammation. Common pain killers have an immediate effect while Caviarlieri has a more sustaining effect of 3-6 months. Duration may vary from one person to another because the body may respond to it differently but it has been clinically proven to be a better management option within that time frame compared to the usual medications.
Understanding joint pain will also give a better understanding of how Caviarlieri is beneficial to this condition. So what is joint pain and what causes it? The joints are the connections between bones that help support the body and movement. Once the joints are damaged by either an injury or disease, it can affect movement and cause pain. Joint pain is highly common in adults. The most common is knee pain, followed by shoulder and hip pain. However, joint pain can actually occur in any part of your body. The root cause of the pain is inflammation. Inflammation is one of the body’s immune response that naturally occurs to protect an injury from further injury. Once the inflammation does not subside and persists, it becomes painful and a deterrent. The feeling of discomfort results to fatigue from the pain, restlessness at night, aching muscles due to guarding and a myriad of other symptoms.
Due to joint pain’s frequent occurrence, it is easily managed and treatments are readily available.
Medications – most commonly used are the following:
- Analgesics for pain control, such as acetaminophen (Tylenol.) The adverse effect of overuse of Tylenol are nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, itching, rash, headache, severe dizziness, and trouble breathing.
- NSAIDS (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) such as aspirin and ibuprofen. However, long term use of aspirin and ibuprofen can cause nausea, heartburn, increased risk of bleeding in the stomach and intestines, and thins your blood.
- Opioids – is a widely held belief that opioids have a stronger pain-relieving effect. Concerns have been raised in recent years that too many people are prescribed potentially addictive opioids. A US study assigned 240 patients to either opioid or non-opioid pain relief drugs and measured their pain over 12 months. Those who were assigned opioid drugs had less relief of their pain and also were more likely to have side-effects related to their medication.
- Corticosteroids for the anti-inflammatory effect….
- Disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs) that weakens inflammation, but also weakens the immune system as a side effect.
- Targeted DMARDs may target specific inflammatory issues and does not have an effect to the immune system but can be very expensive and unaffordable for most.
- Regular physical therapy is essential to prevent further injury or pain to other parts of the body by slowly teaching the specific body part to cope and restore normal range of motion or movement. However if the person suffers from chronic inflammation due to the depravation of cellular nutrition, physiotherapy may not be useful in the longterm.
- a supplement that provides nutrition at the cellular level. A Swiss Cellular Therapy supplement that targets the significant reduction of inflammation along with rejuvenating our cells without side effects. Caviarlieri is a caviar derived supplement manufactured using Swiss Proprietary Cold Extraction Technology, “Cellularix”. Caviarlieri is a powerful non injectable Swiss Cell Therapy Treatment that enhances our immune system. Caviarlieri uses a revolutionary peptide delivery mechanism that delivers the active ingredient on a cellular level to generate cell repair and rejuvenation.
Caviarlieri is not a disease-modifying anti-arthritic drug, but is a food supplement that boosts the body’s immune system while releasing antioxidants to help ease inflammation. The outstanding benefits of Caviarlieri are reported in the peer reviewed medical journals and there is also a study which demonstrates the beneficial outcomes of Caviarlieri on osteoarthritis.
What is Caviarlieri?
Caviarlieri is a transformative oral cell nutritional therapy that stimulates the human body’s natural healing powers. It can trigger the repair and rejuvenation of damaged cells. One of its key ingredients is a proprietary Cellular Caviar and Marine Complex extracted from sturgeon eggs and
deep-sea fish. Other ingredients include marine collagen which reinforces skin elasticity and plays a critical role in the rejuvenation of cartilage.
In conclusion, Swiss Caviarlieri appears to be an excellent and safe option for chronic joint pain.